How To Deactivate VAS in Jio, Hello Dear Friends in this post you get to know about Jio Value Added Service (VAS): Activate/ Deactivate 2021, There are many VAS services provided by Jio and you can use any one of them or all at once.
As we already know that VAS is a paid service so Jio sim value-added service is chargeable. So, it’s better to first go through the VAS charges table and then decide of using it on your own Jio Mobile Number.
Today we are here with the all JIO USSD Codes, Jio SMS Codes to check the remaining balance and to activate / deactivate other helpful value added services.
Jio VAS Services List:
- Banking/Insurance/Financial Products/Credit Cards
- Real State
- Consumer Goods & Automobiles.
- Information Technology
How To Activate Jio VAS Services
- Choose the service you want to start and not its serial number.
- Create a new message.
- Type START serial number.
- For example, to activate health VAS service type START 4.
- Send the typed message to 1909.
- You can also activate more than one VAS at one time.
- For example, to start real state & tourism send an SMS typed START 2, 7
How To Deactivate VAS in Jio
- Create a new SMS.
- Type this message STOP.
- For example, STOP.
- Finally, send the message to 155223.
- You will get a reply SMS with the list of activated VAS.
- Reply with the serial number of that VAS which you want to stop.
|Jio VAS Deactivate Details||How To Deactivate VAS in Jio|
|Jio VAS Deactivate Code||STOP to 155223|
If you are facing any type of issue related to Jio VAS then call this Jio VAS services number 155223. You can also contact the Jio Customer Care Number for solving any issue related to value-added services in Jio SIM.
How To Deactivate VAS in Jio (FAQ):
How do I get rid of value added services on my Jio?
You can also send ‘STOP’ to 155223 (toll free) and you will get a list of all value added services that are currently active in your account and you can deactivate the services by confirming your choice.
What is value-added services in Jio?
Value-added services (VAS)in mobiles means those services that are offered by telecom service providers to customers beyond the core services like SMS, voice and data. Mobile users who receive such VAS without subscribing for those services can now deactivate them easily.
- SMS Stop to 155223 and select the option to deactivate the service subscription or Tone subscription.
- JioTunes will be deactivated and you will receive deactivation confirmation SMS on your mobile.
How do I check MyJio data balance
To know your Jio Balance and Validity, you can dial the following USSD codes: *111*1*3# : Internet Balance Information. *333#: Check Main Balance. *333*3*1*1#: Activate Caller Tune.
What is the full form of VAS?
A value-added service (VAS)
If you’ve any thoughts on the How To Deactivate VAS in Jio 2021 then feels free to drop it in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end. How To Deactivate VAS in Jio