How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone, Hello Dear Readers in this post you will check out About How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone Using The App,
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites across the world. By signing up on Facebook, people can upload their photos, videos, post their status and connect with other Facebook users.
it was launched for women’s safety on the platform; but regardless of gender, you can now use this feature to lock your Facebook profile using its app or website.
How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone Using The App
your Profile page, tap on the three dots adjacent to the “Add to Story” or “Add Story” button and then tap on Lock Profile from the Profile Settings screen. You’ll get a confirmation screen, where you have to tap on “Lock your profile” to confirm.
What happens after someone locks their profile?
- Only your Facebook friends can see your photos, posts, stories, profile picture, and cover photos.
- All your old Facebook posts that were public will automatically change to friends-only view.
- You can’t make new posts with ‘Public view’ as its setting.
- It will automatically enable two privacy features, namely – Timeline review and Tag review.
- Only a limited part of the about info will be public. To be precise, ‘people who are not your Facebook friends will see a maximum of five profile details.’
How to lock your Facebook profile?
Step 1: Open Facebook.com on your mobile browser.
Step 2: Now, log in with ID and password.
Step 3: Then, go to the main page of your profile.
Step 4: Tap ‘more’ below your name.
- Tap on ‘lock profile’.
- Tap ‘lock your profile’ again to confirm.
How do I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone using the app?
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and go to your profile.
- Tap the three dots icon next to +Add Story.
- Tap Lock Profile.
- Read the short description that tells you what this feature is. Finally, tap Lock Your Profile.
Using a smartphone app, you may lock your Facebook profile
- To use the Android app to lock your Facebook profile, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your name to get to your profile.
- Next to ‘Add to Story,’ tap the three-dot menu symbol.
- You should notice a Lock Profile option here; tap it.
- The next page will offer you a quick overview of how it works, as well as an option to
- Lock Your Profile at the bottom, which you should select.
- If you see a pop-up that says “You Locked Your Profile,” press OK.
How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone Using The App (FAQ):
How can I lock my Facebook profile in my browser?
This will take you to a mobile version of Facebook on your desktop browser and you should see a three-dot menu next to the Edit Profile option. In the three-dot menu, you should see the Lock Profile option, click on it.
How can I lock my profile on the Facebook app?
Step 1: First, open the Facebook app on your Android device.
Step 2: On the home page, tap your Profile picture.
Step 3: From the options on the page, select the Lock Profile option.
Step 4: Select the “Lock Your Profile” option at the end of the page on the Lock Profile Page.
What countries can lock their Facebook profile?
The ability to lock your profile is a feature designed for people in India.
Also Read :
If you’ve any thoughts on the How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone Using The App, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techbiote for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.