Hello Dear Readers in this article, you will check out the 10 Best Face Scrubs in India 2022, A facial scrub is used to exfoliate the skin. The facial scrubs contain small particles or beads that help to remove the dead cells and dirt.
The thing is that scrubbing is as important as any other skincare product. Frequent application of face scrubs not only exfoliates your skin and it also gives it a glowing look. Face scrubs clean out your blocked pores and help you get rid of those nasty blackheads.
10 Best Face Scrubs in India
You should use a scrub based on your skin type to remove dirt, dust, and impurities that settle on your skin along with the dead skin cells to reveal a bright and radiant complexion. Browse our list of the best facial scrubs available in India.
Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
The Everyuth Natural walnut scrub is made from walnut shell powder which exfoliates dead skin cells. It gives naturally beautiful skin and revitalizes it to make it soft and smoother. This scrub is ideal for all skin types and has the goodness of vitamin E and walnut.
- It has a thick creamy consistency.
- It has a light aroma.
- Controls excess oil
- Its deep pore cleansing action cleanses impurities and blackheads.
Bella Vita Organic Exfoliating Coffee Scrub For Face
The Bella Vita Organic Exfoliate Coffee Scrub For Face & Body helps in skin brightening. It is made to remove Ayurveda and removes dirt from skin cells. It is regarded as the best face scrub for dry skin.
- Exfoliating, Dirt Removal, Lightening, Brightening
- Certified Organic, Sulphate Free, Natural, Paraben-Free
- 75 grams
Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Scrub
Himalaya has been one of the most trusted products for years. So, we of course need to mention it in our list of best face scrubs. The orange extracts bring instant freshness to your face. It also takes care of smoothing the uneven texture of your skin.
KHADI Apricot Face Scrub
KHADI Apricot Face Scrub is formulated with the essence of apricot and walnut. Apricot is perfect to nourish your skin and to protect from skin dryness, itchiness, and dullness.
This face scrub helps to remove dead cells, pigmentation and smoothen your face blemishes. The revitalizing properties of the scrub make your skin smooth and supple.
- Removes excess oil from the skin
- Remove impurities and reduce the wrinkles
- Has a good fragrance
Biotique Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub
It revitalizes the skin and helps to eliminate dead skin cells. Being a natural exfoliator, it clears the skin by exfoliating and unclogging skin pores. It leaves the skin bright with a clear complexion by removing tan.
It helps clear blemishes and dark spots and leaves the skin feeling clean and rejuvenated.
- It is a skin-friendly product.
- It leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
- Reduction of dark spots and blemishes.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Face Scrub
This face scrub for sensitive skin that is very gentle on the skin. This dermatologist-tested formula has beta hydroxy that deeply cleanses and prevents clogging of skin pores. Using this scrub leaves the skin soft, smooth, and supple.
- Gentle exfoliator.
- Deeply cleanses the skin gently
- Has rich and creamy lather
Saundarya Multani Mitti Face Scrub
It removes all the impurities from the skin with its deep cleansing formula. This scrub helps to reduce blackheads and exfoliates dead skin. The neem, tulsi, mint along lemon peel helps to cleanse and purify the skin.
- It deep cleanses the skin
- Exfoliates and removes impurities
- Revitalises the skin
Lakme Blush & Glow Gel Scrub
It is suitable for all skin types. The gel scrub leaves skin fruity fresh without drying. It is power-packed with fruit anti-oxidants that keep your skin youthful and maintain the skin’s natural glow.
- Deep cleans the skin without drying.
- Gently exfoliates the skin removing dead skin cells and blackheads.
- Maintains skin’s natural glow
- Splash water and pat dry.
WOW Skin Scrub
Is your skin aging at a quicker pace than your age? Do you find your skin becoming duller and duller day by day? If that’s the case then, my friend this face scrub was made just for you. The natural ingredients and antioxidants will bring the best out of your skin.
StBotanica Vitamin C, Face Scrub
StBotanica Vitamin C Face Scrub is loaded with powerful antioxidants and free radical fighters to get younger-looking and radiant skin. The power of Vitamins C and hyaluronic acid helps to remove skin imperfections
Other ingredients of this skin brightening face scrub are walnut particles, shea butter, silk protein, Vitamin B3, E and natural oils. All of them together makes your skin healthier, hydrated and beautiful.
- Neutralize free radical damage
- Increases blood circulation
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Rich in antioxidants
How to Use Face Scrub For Best Results
- Read the instructions given with the face scrub that you bought such as warnings, expiry date and side effects
- Use warm water to wet your face
- Take a dab of the scrub and make a circular massage on your face and neck. Almost 1minute is enough for a massage. Over scrubbing may irritate your skin.
- Rinse off the scrub
- Gently pat the skin dry, your skin will feel soft and smooth
- Apply moisturizer
Best Face Scrubs (FAQs):
Which is the best face scrubs?
- Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub, 100 gm.
- Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub, 200gm.
- Lotus Herbals Apriscrub Fresh Apricot Scrub, 100gm.
Which is the best exfoliator in India?
- Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub.
- Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan-Removal Scrub.
Is face scrub harmful?
so one should not do so on a daily basis unless using an extremely mild homemade scrub
Can I apply the serum after scrub?
Scrubbing away dead skin cells will help unclog pores and allow your serum to sink in more effectively. After rinsing off your facial cleanser, apply your face scrub to your face and scrub in a circular motion.
If you’ve any thoughts on the 10 Best Face Scrubs in India 2022, up then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Okeyreviews for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.