Hello, & Welcome Dear Readers in this post you get to know about the Best Smartwatches Under 5000 in India, we list smartwatches priced under Rs. 5,000 that are currently available to buy in India. The models are arranged as per recency of launch, with the newest model on top.
This recent change has made more and more people invest in this product and thereby attracting the attention of the premium brands. The best smartwatch gives you the benefit of time in your wrist and customizes it according to your needs.
It tracks your health and helps you stay connected to the world via notifications and calls, all without having to pull out your phone from your pocket.
Best Smartwatches Under 5000 in India
There are many smartwatches available in the market but you have to understand which smartwatch is the best for you.
Realme Smart Watch S
This stylish and sporty smartwatch from Realme promises really great features and these features impressed us to include it in this list of best smartwatches under 5000. It comes with a good band quality which looks awesome and suits perfectly on any wrist. And yes this smartwatch gives you the option to remove and replace the band.
One of the biggest highlighting features is that you will get the spo2 feature to check your body’s oxygen saturation level and measure your heart rate.
- The display of a watch is a 1.3 inch IPS LCD with 360* 360-pixel resolution but you may face difficulties with the touch screen because of its inconsistent responsiveness taps.
- Stylish design, Decent build quality
- Large and good quality display at a lower price
- Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Its IP68 water-resistant
Honor watch ES
Honor watch es is the best smartwatch I have ever used. It comes with a 1.64-inch AMOLED display, and with all the sensors needed for monitoring health and more. Best Smartwatches Under 5000
- 1.64-inch (456×280 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 326PPI
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor), Optical heart rate sensor, Capacitive sensor, Ambient light sensor
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep
Noise ColorFit Pro 3
Noise is a very popular brand in the smartwatch due to its innovative, need-based, and catchy features. After taking the market by storm by ColorFit Pro 2, they have launched the ColorFit Pro 3.
This water resistance smartwatch is coming with very useful features like stress-level monitoring, 24/7 Heart rate(PPG), and Blood Oxygen(SpO2). Apart from mentioned generic features, it is also equipped with sleep tracking, light-based reports, deep sleep, and REM cycles.
- 240 hours Battery Life
- Brightness of 500 NITS
- Inbuilt Alexa
- Fitness tracker
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Android and IOS compatible
Fire-Boltt Ring is the best smart watch available under 5,000. It has amazing and rare features which makes it stand out amongst its contemporaries. It is exceptional as it has a Bluetooth calling feature to it,
which is not the case with many smart watches. It has Bluetooth version 5.0. It has features like SpO2 blood level monitoring, fitness and sleep tracker, as well as 24/7 heart rate tracker.
- Bluetooth calling
- SpO2 Blood Oxygen monitoring
- Sports and fitness tracker
- Sleep monitor
- Find my phone
- It has a 270mAH battery. When left uncharged at max battery, without bluetooth calling, the watch works for 8 days in a row, and with bluetooth calling, it works for 24hrs.
The NoiseFit Active is priced at Rs. 3,999, and tries to bridge the gap between smartwatches and fitness trackers. With key fitness and health tracking features, including exercise modes, heart rate, and blood oxygen tracking, the NoiseFit Active offers a bit more by way of design than traditional fitness trackers.
- Colour: Robust Black, Power Blue, Sporty Red, and Zesty Grey
- Android, iOS
Realme Classic Watch
Though it is a basic watch, people are still talking about it because of features like a 1.4″ color touchscreen, app and call notifications, activity tracking, IP68 dust, and water resistance, and 24-hour heart rate monitoring.
the realme classic watch is equipped with the SpO2 monitor to measure your blood oxygen level. The design of this watch is similar to that of the Apple watch because of its glossy finish and multi-functional physical button with a golden accent on the right side.
- Display: 1.4 inches HD Color touch screen 320×320 pixel, 323ppi pixel density, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Support device: Android 5.0+
- Sensors: PPG optical heart rate sensor, SpO2 sensor, 3-axis accelerometer, Rotor Vibration Motor
- Battery: 160 mAH
- Features: Real-time heart rate monitor, Blood Oxygen level monitor
Redmi finally launched the Redmi watch in India and it was priced at 3999/- rupees in India. Redmi is well known for building great stuff for a budget that was really successful and the new Redmi Watch follows the same footsteps.
- Display: 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen with 350 nits brightness, 60% NTSC color gamut
- Dimensions: 41x 35 x 10.9mm
- Weight: 35g
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope, Barometer (altimeter), Compass
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices,GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- Sports modes: Outdoor Running
- Battery: 230mAh battery with 9 days battery life with typical use, 10 hours with continuous GPS use in sports mode
GOQii Smart Vital Fitness smartwatch
The GOQii Smart Vital has been certified by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) under Grade 3. And it has been also included in our list of best smartwatch under 5000 in India.
classy and user-friendly 1.3-inch colorful square display with a fully responsive touch screen which allows us to read properly in sunlight. The display is non-OLED.
- Blood Oxygen & Heart Rate Monitor
- Smart notifications
- 18 Exercise Modes
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Personalize Watch Faces
- IP68 Water/Dust resistant
Best Smartwatches Under 5000 (FAQs):
Which is the best smartwatch to buy in India?
- Mi Smart Band 4.
- Fitbit FB507BKBK Versa 2.
- Noise ColorFit Pro 2.
- HONOR Band 5.
Which smartwatch should I buy under 5000?
- Realme Watch 2 Pro.
- Redmi Watch
What are the top 5 smartwatches?
- Fitbit Sense.
- Apple Watch SE.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3.
- Fitbit Versa 3
If you’ve any thoughts on the Best Smartwatches Under 5000 in India, up then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Okeyreviews for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.