Hello Dear Friends in this Article you get to know about Best Fitness Bands Under 5000 in India, There are two types of Fitness bands – The one with Display and the other with non-display. The one with the display will have different configurations (Black and white and colored display and also with or without touch screen).
A smartwatch is more like a mini-smartphone where you can literally operate your complete phone. But again, smartwatches are expensive and it only makes sense if you buy a branded and a good quality smartwatch.
Best Fitness Bands Under 5000 in India
If you’ve been trying to get your hands on a fitness band/ tracker with similar benefits without burning a big hole in your pocket, then you are at the right place. We’ve compiled a list of the best fitness band under Rs 5,000 that are available in India right now.
Mi band 5
If you can spend money you can buy a Mi band and if you have more money you can buy Samsung fit band and if you want a smartwatch like a design fitness band you can choose a noise color fit pro. That’s no confusion.
Display: 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- 24-hour sleep tracking, fitness tracking, Sedentary reminder
- 11 sports modes (outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine)
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle,
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC (Optional)
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 18.5 x 12.4mm; Weight: 11.9g / 12.1g (NFC)
Honor Band 6
The Honor Band 6 comes in strong and makes a good first impression. Although the box itself is very basic — betraying the device’s affordable. The Honor Band 6 isn’t perfect